Thursday, March 16, 2017

Welcome Mr. Casey, Math Student Teacher!

March 9, 2017

Hello parents.
My name is Matthew Casey and I have the pleasure of student teaching your child at Avonworth Middle School for the next six weeks! I plan to grow professionally throughout this placement and to allow your child to reach their maximum potential in the classroom. In the short time I have been here, I have felt like a regular member of the classroom, thanks to the children and Mrs. Costantino.
Some things about myself: I am currently in my final semester at La Roche College. I am involved in Student Government Association as the Director of Student Activities, which pertains to the club that I am president of: La Roche Activities Forum.  The club is responsible for planning a bulk of the events that happen on La Roche’s campus.  I have also been an orientation leader for the previous three years, allowing me to help people transition into their college career.
To end, I just want to let you know that this experience at Avonworth will hopefully better your child and I hope to grow along with them. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will respond as soon as I possibly can. Thank you and here is to a blessed next six weeks!

Matthew Casey

You can contact Mr. Casey by emailing Mrs. Costantino (mcostantino-poruben@avonworth.k12.pa.us). 

No comments:

Post a Comment