8th Grade PSSA Transitions to Morning Classes
- No locker visits until after testing. Get your AR book and whatever else what you may need from your lockers before homeroom.
- Remember, take your AR book to your first period class.
- If you have your phone today, please turn it off and leave it in your locker.
- Sixth and seventh grade will be testing when we transition from period A to period B.
- We will walk silently in the hallways from our period A to B specials.
TRANSITION FROM A TO B
Where you will quietly report.
Report to library entrance.
Mrs. Galecki and Mr. Haskins will escort you.
Report to end of eighth grade hallway. In front of Foods and Art.
Mrs. Crothers and Mr. Smith will escort you.
Report to library classroom as you normally do.
Transition from B to Testing