Tuesday, May 20, 2014
~Field Trip Guidelines ~
· School district policies including the dress code apply to students on the trip.Read more...
· Bring money for lunch or pack a lunch.
· Wear sunscreen if we have a sunny day.
· Important alerts and information will be sent to students through Remind 101. Be sure you are signed up. Text @amsgrade8 to (412) 203-8844
· Don’t be a lone wolf! Stay with your Avonworth group!
· Check-In With Your Chaperone:
o 1st Check-In - 11:30 – 11:45 Meet at the George Washington statue in front of the Kangaroo ride and Carousel / Merry-Go-Round Food Court.
o Final Check-In - 1:40 in front of the Sky Rocket by the tunnel.
In the event of a medical emergency or problem, go to the nearest First Aid Station and have a teacher paged. In the event of another problem or concern, call 412-339-0281 for an Avonworth teacher.
Represent Avonworth well and stay classy.
Remind101 Terms of Service:
IMPORTANT! AS WITH ALL CONTRACTS, IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN READ THE AGREEMENT BELOW AND AGREE TO IT FOR YOU. IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN TO READ AND AGREE TO THIS, YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THIS SERVICE. ALWAYS GET AN ADULT'S PERMISSION BEFORE GOING ONLINE.