Thursday, December 19, 2013

Permission form for English class



Dear parents,
Happy holidays!  I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working towards my National Board Certification.  Part of that process requires that I submit student work and video entries of classroom activities to evaluate my impact on student learning.  To this end, I have sent home with your student a permission form that will allow me to use your student’s work (with all names withheld) and your student’s image and voice (again, anonymously) in these portfolio entries.  Please know, however, that the primary focus of these submissions is my instruction, and not your student.

The permission slip I sent home on Wednesday outlines all of the legal details of this information so please review the letter first.  The permission slips are on the back of that letter.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have and thank you in advance for your consideration.

Best regards,


Emily Hickman

No comments:

Post a Comment